I've mentioned it briefly before, but I am going back to school full-time to finish my bachelor degree in less than a month, and it is my goal to not only look and feel great, but to also have really awesome eating and health habits set for myself, so continuing to eat clean and excercise will not be an added stress when I'm back in school.
These posts are meant to hold myself accountable. Each week I will comment on how I did the previous week and also set new goals for the coming week. I will also lay out my menu so that I can continue to build a little bank for myself to look back on later in the year when things are busy with school.
I really hope to keep this up! Last week I started a lot of the habits and have (miraculously) carried them through to this week. Baby steps people!
On the menu this week:
- Pan seared TIlapia
- Grilled Chicken breast
- Green Bean Salad
- Hummus and pita rounds
- Spaghetti squash
- Tuna salad
- Strawberry and banana smoothies
- Brown sugar and raisin oatmeal
Weekly health goals:
- Wean off of mountain dew completely.
- Outside physical activity every day, at least 30 minutes (walking the pups or running solo).
- No fast food!
- Drop back into the 130s.
- Continue squat and plank challenges.
- Bed by 1:30AM every night.
Weekly house goals:
- Walk LG every day!
- Dishes to be finished every evening before bed.
- Sweep every day, vacuum three times a week and steam mop once a week or as needed.
- Fold and put away laundry as soon as it is finished. No more leaving it in the basket until its so wrinkled it needs washed again.
Happy hump day people!