Friday, July 12, 2013

Picashare Review

Happy Friday everyone!

What is better than the impending weekend?

A present from Ms. Paws you say?

Well, you are in luck my friends! I have a very special treat for you today!

I recently discovered an amazing app for getting your iPhone or iPad photos straight to your blogger blog.

What is this magic app called you ask?

Picashare!

There is the free version as well as the $.99 (best $.99 I have ever spent!) and they are essentially the same app.

The only difference is with the free version you can only upload three of your photos at a time. With the paid version you can upload as many as you'd like.

It is super simple, and fast!

Here are a few steps to get you started.

Step 1: After you have downloaded Picashare, you will want to log in to your Picasa account, which you automatically have included with your Blogger blog. You will use the information you use when you log into your blogger.com dashboard.

From there, you will be able to select the photos you'd like to upload.

Step 2: Once you have chosen which album you would like to choose from, your pictures will all be there for you to look through.

 

Step 3: Choose your photos (remember with the free version you can only do three at a time).

Step 4: The app will then ask if you'd like to caption your photos. This part is totally up to you. Once you've captioned them or you'd like to just move on, tap upload.

Step 5: Then Picashare will ask which album you would like to upload your photos to.

 

For photos I know are going straight to a post I place them in the second album, just so I can know exactly where to find them in the future.

Step 6: From there Picashare will automatically upload the photos you've chosen so they are immediately accessible when you are creating a post in blogger.

Step 7: As soon as Picashare says your upload is complete, your photos are immediately accessible on blogger. Simply create a new post just as you normally would, and when you are ready to upload your photos, proceed like you normally would to upload from your computer.

And select "From Picasa web albums"

 

Step 7: Select to choose from the album you saved to earlier, and simply highlight the photos you'd like to use in your post, and click "Add Selected".

 

So there y'all have it! The easiest and quickest way ever to upload photos from your iPad or iPhone to blogger and Picasa.

Let Me know if you have any questions or if I need to explain something a little clearer.

Have a great weekend and let me know if you download Picashare!

 

 photo llpsig_zps2678775d.jpg

 

Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this post, Picashare, apple and any other company you can think of all have no idea I wrote this post. It is completely my own opinion. Also, I have no idea how to use Wordpress so I can't guarantee whether this would work or not. All I know is blogger!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...