Monday, July 29, 2013

O, LG...

When we adopted Lyla in February, I knew immediately that she was special. I knew that she would quickly find a very special place in our hearts and stay there.

Four pups is a lot of work, but it is so worth it. She is so worth it.

Not only is she just 45lbs of pure love, she also has the biggest personality I have ever seen in a puppy so young.

We are constantly reminding ourselves that she is still young, and has a lot more to learn!

One of my favorite things about LG?

She loves the camera.

I am not even kidding. She will be laying around in the yard, enjoying the sunshine, and if I bring my phone or camera over to her to take a picture, she will actually model.

Yesterday I took my phone over to her and took a picture.

I smiled and said "Good girl!" and she rolled over and I took another picture.

I was totally joking, mostly for MP's benefit, and started saying things like, "work it girl! The camera loves you!"

For about a minute she rolled around and posed for me.

Every time I took a shot she would change positions and look at me and wait for another click! Not even kidding!

Here are a few of raw photos from our little shoot yesterday with my iPhone! (Please disregard the junk in the backyard, it has kind of become a dumping ground as of late.)

She has my heart!

I know she will bring us nothing but love for the rest of her life.

Are there any little funny things your pups do? I would love to hear them! Sound off in the comments!!

Have a great week everyone!

 photo llpsig_zps2678775d.jpg

PS: have you entered my Spark giveaway yet? Details here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...