Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just checking in from Fort Wilderness

It's our last night at Fort Wilderness, I am blogging from my iPhone outside of my camper. GS is at my feet, and barks softly every time we hear the booming overhead that is the first set of fireworks to happen for the evening. We will be at the next set of beautiful explosions that accompany the famous Walt Disney Electrical Water Parade. We will watch from Clementine's Beach and take in the magic that makes this place feel like you've been transported far away from Orlando, Florida.

I am not going to lie to you all... I could stay here for weeks.

And apparently there are quite a few people who do.

I promise I will be back here soon.

Fort Wilderness Campgrounds at Walt Disney World more than exceeded my expectations. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, the campsites, while isolated, are so well maintained and are everything you would expect from a Disney resort and more, for half the price. Full cable hookups, electricity, water and more for your camper if that's how you're staying... Comfort stations with showers and bathrooms and ice. The cabins are beautiful, but we chose to rent a camper and stay at a campground.

I wouldn't necessarily call this camping with the queen bed, shower, flat screens and full kitchen that the camper we rented comes equipped with.

I plan on recapping our entire stay, but I just wanted to pop in and let you all know what a blast we are having.

S, GS and LG are all with us and camping with the furbabies has been so much fun. I feel so blessed to have these amazing babies that I can take everywhere and know that they will only make my trip better.

This is one of those bucket list trips i have always imagined taking and I'm so happy that I did.

Here are just a few shots of our trip, I have tons more on my real camera and can't wait to share a full recap with you all!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...