Monday, March 4, 2013

Fur-Baby Favorites:: Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop

As an owner of two cats and three dogs, I have collected quite a few different products to ease in their care over the years. Fur-Baby Favorites with Ms. Paws is a series of reviews for different products that I feel are worth sharing, the good the bad and the ugly!



Here is this week's, Fur-Baby Favorite:


Source: hsn.com via Ms. Paws on Pinterest

I have had quite a few different Steam Mops since I moved out of my parents' house, and I have to say I have been less than happy with all of them. Until I purchased the Bissell PowerFresh. It is seriously the ost incredible steam mop i have ever had the pleasure of using. It takes less time to Steam Mop my house than it does to vacuum it.

Another plus? NO added chemicals. This is one of the most important thing I look for when it comes to my pets and I'm sure the other fur-moms and real Moms out there are the same.

It includes "scent" discs that you can put into the mop head to help freshen your house, but they are completely safe and chemical free. And they really do smell excellent. Tip: You can cut them in halves or even into quarters to make them last longer! A little goes a long way with this mop my friends. Also, if you use it correctly, it will eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria on your floors, just with the steam.

One more amazing feature? I know, how could it get better, right? Well, in the back there is a little kick-down scrubber than you can use if you need added scrubbing power on any tough marks on your floor. Put this down ladies, and you only have to go over the spot maybe three times.

By now, I'm sure you're wondering the downsides of the mop. Well, I'm hard pressed to find any. The water canister lasts long enough to mop my entire 1000 sq ft house, there are two different types of replaceable mop heads that both are machine washable and clean up like new, the mop heats up quicly, there are three separate heat settings...

This Steam Mop is easily worth the $100 it costs, and more. If you are using a swiffer, stop now! This mop will pay for itself in just a few months, I promise. Also, you really can't go wrong with anything completely chemical free. Use it right, and you have the confidence of your floors being rid of 99.9% of common germs and bacteria.


You all probably can't see a difference, but I can!



This poduct definitely receives an A+ in my book, in terms of price, quality, ease of use and also replacement costs.

Here's a link to a place where you can purchase the mop (with an interest free payment plan, no less) and also the replacement pieces.

What are your favorite cleaning products you use around your house? Do you worry about chemicals too? Let me know! I'm always interested in learning about more awesome products!


 photo llpsig_zps2678775d.jpg


*Disclaimer: I was not compensated in anyway for this review. I purchased the mop on my own and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...