But now, to the regular scheduled posting!
Week two of my goals and menus!
I ate basically oatmeal this week, pita bread and hummus and more oatmeal. (Payday is today so I can finally grocery shop!) so no menu really this week.
But, anyways... Here we go! I'm already on a roll just by writing this post, right? Ha!
Last weeks goals:
- Wean off of mountain dew completely. Success! I have not had more than a tiny sip of soda in over a week, and I'm feeling great!
- Outside physical activity every day, at least 30 minutes (walking the pups or running solo). The weather definitely did not help at all, but I did get a set of weights and sampled a few routines I found on Pinterest. I'm still looking for one I really like, and I'm definitely open to suggestions!
- No fast food! Another success!
- Drop back into the 130s. There was one day I hit 139... But now I'm back up in the 140s. It's a little frustrating, but I know I'm only really a week into the "big change" so while I'm a little bit discouraged I am not letting myself give up! I know I am losing inches and will continue to feel great as long as I keep up the hard work.
- Continue squat and plank challenges. Like I said, I got a set of weights and so I have been incorporating lungs and squats into those workouts.
- Bed by 1:30AM every night. Pfft. Oops.
- Walk LG every day! She definitely was walked everyday, MP has taken over that role because honestly she pulls me down when I try to take her. It's something I know we need to work on. We recently introduced clicker training so hopefully we will see progress soon in our walks.
- Dishes to be finished every evening before bed. I tried! I really did!
- Sweep every day, vacuum three times a week and steam mop once a week or as needed. I seriously failed at these challenges is week.
- Fold and put away laundry as soon as it is finished. No more leaving it in the basket until its so wrinkled it needs washed again. I plead the fifth.
This weeks goals:
- Work cardio into my fitness routine on a more regular basis.
- Accept that I am going to be a walker and start to build endurance for longer walks.
- Look up a good walking routine that will be fun to stick with.
- Continue to tone and work on upper and lower body as well as core strengthening.
- Continue to be soda free and drink at least 100flozs of water a day and also continue to eat clean and healthy.
- See last week, ha.
What are your goals this week? Did you accomplish what you'd hoped to last week?
Have a great weekend!!