Sunday, August 18, 2013

Off to the farm

I've mentioned before that I have a little zoo at home. 
With four dogs and five cats, it can get a little crazy, and when my parents come to visit, we only have 2 of the pups at the house.
Where do the other seven go?
Two go with MP and the five cats go to the farm.
We are so lucky to have found a wonderful family that takes care of our babies like they're own.
Danielle lives on a large piece of land, and the babies love staying with her. 
This will be the second time they get to visit, and this nervous fur-mommy loves knowing that her babies are taken care of.
If you are ever in the Tampa area and need someone to watch your furry babies, I absolutely recommend her services. 
Plus the drive is super fun and you see things like this:


Only in Florida will you ever encounter a convertible school bus.

Thanks again Danielle for loving my babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...