Friday, August 9, 2013

Progress

Normally on Friday I would post about my weekly menu and also goals for the week.

This week, I am going to do something a little different. Still in the realm of giving you an update on my adventure towards a healthy life, though.

Last week we went to a baseball game to celebrate our 5th dating anniversary, and I wore a pair of pants I hadn't been able to get into since I bought them last summer!

This outfit made me feel something I hadn't in a long time... Skinny.

I was so excited with my progress and couldn't wait to keep going the rest of the week.

My body had other plans though.

I woke up super sick Wednesday morning.

I hadn't been this sick in a long time, and it was kind of out of nowhere so I really just laid in bed during the day so I could be okay to work in the evenings.

No working out for me.

One good thing about being ill though?

You definitely lose some pounds!!

When I took "before" photos June 30th, and was so embarrassed. I didn't recognize the body I saw. I honestly ever thought I'd share them.

But, I took photos again last Friday, the first day I really felt better. For the first time I could really see a difference, and decided to take a huge step personally.

I posted these photos on Instagram:

The response was incredible. I was smiling ear to ear reading the comments and taking in the likes.

You all are the most encouraging people, I am so blessed to have followers like you!

You are helping me to gain my confidence back, step by step and I have to say, it is the best gift anyone could ever receive.

Thank you again so much for the love and support.

Now that I am back to feeling like myself, I am super excited to make sure I have updates to share with y'all. It feels amazing to have your support and I honestly thrive with all of your love!

This journey is made easier because of each and every one of you!

Happy Friday, and I hope you have a wonderful, exciting, fitness filled weekend!

 photo llpsig_zps2678775d.jpg

 

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Keep up the great work! I'm also trying to get in shape, and this post is an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...