Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7, Blog Every Day in May

Here we go! One week into the Blog Every Day in May Challenge! How's it going for you? Leave a link in the comments so I can check out your posts!
In the mean time, here's day 7, a hard one for me to write!


Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of.

I will go with an obvious, but still  something that gives me basically panic attacks almost every single time I leave the house.
I’m not kidding. If I am heading home and hear sirens when I get close or see smoke near where I know my house is, it takes all of my self control not to put the gas pedal to the floor and get home as fast as I can.
I mean, look at that face... Why wouldn't you rush home to see that? ;)
It’s probably (almost certainly) irrational, but I am absolutely terrified of something happening to my fur-babies…

And now that I am responsible for three more souls? O my anxiety is through the roof.
The other night I was reading a blog and stumbled upon a post where the blogger was saying goodbye to a pup she’d had to put down. I immediately started sobbing and before I knew it all three babies, LG, GS and Ms. Mae were all over me, snuggling and worried. It took me far too long to calm down.

 
I haven’t had to leave them alone yet, MP has been (thankfully) home every time I have left, but today, I have to drive over two hours round trip to Tampa for a dentist appointment that could take up to two hours. I’m not looking forward to leaving everyone alone for that long, but I will plan carefully and also make sure that I’m ready to take care of the baby cats as soon as I get home.
O goodness, please pray for my nerves, I’m going to need all the happy thoughts I can get this afternoon!
 
What are you most afraid of? Head over to Story of My Life and link up with us to participate in the Blog Every Day in May challenge!
And don't forget to check back tomorrow for day 8, for some advice from little old me!

Catch up on previous Blog Every Day in May challenge posts here!

 photo llpsig_zps2678775d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any pets, but sirens scare me too! Whenever I hear one I automatically think it's something happening to someone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I'm scared to death of anything happening to my fur babies! And my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...