Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm alive... I promise!

Hello everyone!

I promise I am still alive!

I realize it has been just entirely too long since I last posted, but if you have been following along on Instagram, you know things have been busy!

Just after my last post was published three adorable baby kittens appeared in my life and they took a lot of my time. Add to that, moving 10 animals 45 minutes away... Things were a little crazy around the Paws Household.

But no fear, I am back and with a vengeance! I have the perfect little blogging area in my living room so I can still be in on all the action, and I'm so excited to share it with you all as well as USE it!

I also have something very special coming up in the next few days! So stay tuned, and I promise, you will have your fix of Fur-children galore soon enough!

Until then, to tide you over...








And if that wasn't enough, be sure to follow along on Instagram for full access to our lives!

Also, be sure to check back tomorrow for a big surprise!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



 photo llpsig_zps2678775d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...